Friday, June 28, 2013

Lemonade Stand


So a few weeks ago I was talking to my dad on the phone... who was spending the day with my niece. Who's birthday party was that Saturday. And he mentioned that instead of a gift... she wanted me to build her a lemonade stand ... because she had some huge ideas on how to build up her piggy bank this summer :)

So .... 

I found some online Inspiration..

Source: indulgy.com via Maya on Pinterest



And then... I kind of just made up the plans as we went...

If you are looking for a good starting point, or a full set of plans to follow there are some good ones Here on Ana White

and the final product is by far the cutest thing in this world.
So my niece wasn't around for me to take photos this week... so i recruited my little cheese ball :)















So stinking cute!!!!


I can't wait to get pictures of my nieces selling lemonade :) Especially with a pink butting and whatever cute accessories I can round up for the lemonade debut! :)

Linked up at T & J and Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved