Thursday, June 21, 2012

My little Super Hero

Little man is currently obsessed with The Avengers. Mainly Captain America. The boy is obsessed.

Most weekends you can see us out.. and this little guy will be dressed in this Halloween costume.

I figure... He will only be this age.. for so long. And I find the dressing up adorable. So I am embracing this small moment. We had some photos done by my friend Melody (who is an awesome photographer and her rates are amazing.  Seriously... book her) You can find her info... Here :)

Maddux - You are Mommy's Super Hero.

Thank you Melody for capturing this stage so beautifully :)











1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome Fawn! Such a wonderful age for priceless memories :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved